Drywalls are a very essential feature of your home. Features that are in a good condition help uplift the look of the space and create a seamless and well-finished appearance in your home. On the other hand, dinks, damage, holes or depressions in the drywall can affect their appearance and impact the beauty of other features and installations in your home too.
While drywall installation may seem like a fairly easy job, the fact is that it requires expertise, knowledge, and skill and this is exactly what our company brings to the table. We at Lavender Construction LLC are a company with significant experience in the industry and can provide custom drywall services. Our company serves Annapolis, Edgewater, Davidsonville, Riva, Crownsville, Bowie, Severna Park, Arnold, Crofton and Stevensville, MD.
Drywall Plans and Layouts
Since every property is different, we make sure that the project is planned perfectly down to the last detail. In some cases, drywall construction may be part of a home remodeling or renovation project, while at others the service may be required to repair or replace damaged dry walls. Regardless of what your requirement is, we are here to help.
Residential Drywall Installation
We have extensive experience in this field and when you hire us for this job, you have peace of mind that seasoned drywall installers are handling the work. Some of the things we focus on in the course of the project include:
- Accurate measurements will be taken and the holes for various light fixtures and switches will be cut out methodically. This is a very important step in drywall installation. Excessively large cutouts will leave gaping holes around the fixtures, while narrow cuts and can result in cracks in the drywall.
- The sheets will be cut carefully to match all the edges and points at which the ceilings meet the walls.
- There are different types of drywall products on the market and we make sure that only high-grade materials are used in the work. This will prevent sagging and damage from moisture, in the future as well.
- We source only the amount of dry wall sheets that are required for the project, so there is never any wastage.
- We make sure that the drywall sheets are installed carefully and secured properly to the framework.
- They will also ensure that the taping is done well, there are no cracks, and that the finish is seamless.
With high-quality dry wall professionals like us handling the job, you can rest assured that the work will be completed on time and you will have flawless surfaces that are ready for painting or texturing.
In addition to new dry wall installation services, we also offer excellent drywall repairs and can replace moldy, water damaged or deteriorated dry wall sheets. Our team will refinish drywalls and can also apply custom drywall effects and textures as required.
If you need any kind of residential dry wall work done in Maryland, Lavender Construction LLC is the company that can provide tailored solutions. For any more information about our services and queries about drywall cost, feel free to contact us at 410-279-6581 or through this Contact Us form.